- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup (150g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (180mL) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (125mL) vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- Grease 6-hole (3/4 cup/180mL capacity) or 30 mini-size muffin pans.
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and spoon mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven (200°C/fan forced 180°C) for 20-25 minutes (large muffins) or 10-12 minutes (mini muffins) until an inserted skewer comes out clean.