Teriyaki Salmon with Bok Choy, Tofu and Shiitake Mushrooms
Approx. 15 minutes
- 120g salmon steak, skin off
- 1 bok-choy, halved
- 1 tbsp. ginger, julienned
- 1 tbsp. garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp. chilli, sliced
- 40 mL Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- 40 mL chicken stock
- Crispy fried shallots
- Place a heatproof bowl in a steamer basket.
- Arrange mushrooms, bok choy, garlic, ginger and chilli in the bottom on the bowl. Place salmon fillet on top.
- Warm Kikkoman Teriyaki and stock in a pot over a low heat. Pour over salmon.
- Cover steamer basket with a lid and steam over simmering water for six to seven minutes.
- Add tofu and steam for a further minute.
- To serve, sprinkle over freshly chopped coriander and crispy fried shallots.