45 minutes, including marinating time.
Approx. 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- 24 green king prawns, peeled and deveined, leaving tails intact
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients. Place the prawns in a flat non-metallic dish and pour over the marinade mixture. Cover, and place in refrigerator for 1/2 hr.
- Preheat the barbecue on high. Remove prawns from marinade, and pat dry with paper towel to prevent burning. Place on pre-heated barbecue, turning and basting occasionally with the Marinade. Cook for about 3 minutes or until prawns begin to curl and change colour.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately.