Teriyaki Fish Skewers
10 minutes (plus 1 hour refrigerated marinating time)
Approx. 15 minutes
You'll need to soak 8 small bamboo skewers in cold water for about Approx. 0 minutes beforehand. This helps prevent the skewers burning.
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g ling or other firm white fish fillets cut into 3cm squares
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- green salad, to serve
- Combine the Teriyaki Marinade and garlic in a bowl. Add the fish, making sure its well covered with the marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove fish from Marinade and thread onto skewers, then place on a plate.
- Heat barbecue flat plate to medium high, brush the flat plate with the oil, and cook skewers for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with your favourite green salad.