Spicy Tomato Jellies
Approx. 10 minutes (excluding refrigeration time)
Approx. 15 minutes
- 4 leaves gelatin
- 700mL unsweetened tomato juice
- 150mL vodka
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) Worcestershire Sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Place gelatin leaves in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, place tomato juice in a saucepan on low, and heat gently, taking care not to boil. Squeeze gelatin dry and add to tomato juice, stirring to dissolve.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Set aside to cool slightly, and then divide evenly between the glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight until firm.
Tip: For a non-alcoholic version, leave out vodka and increase tomato juice to 850mL.
Variation: Substitute soy sauce for Kikkoman Less Salt Soy or Gluten Free Soy if desired.