Ocean Trout Ceviche Tacos with Rough Guacamole
- 600g skinless ocean trout fillet, pin-boned and diced
- 30ml Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1/2 red birds-eye chilli, finely chopped
- 140ml lime juice
- 250g white cabbage, shaved on a mandolin*
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced on a mandolin*
- 1/4 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped coriander, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 12 small corn tortillas
- Mexican chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
- 2 avocados, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 60ml lime juice, or to taste
- 40ml olive oil
- To make the rough guacamole, coarsely mash avocado in a bowl with a fork, add remaining ingredients, season to taste and refrigerate until required.
- Combine ocean trout, Kikkoman Soy Sauce, chilli and 100ml lime juice in a bowl, refrigerate to cure (10 minutes), then drain off most of the excess liquid and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine cabbage, radish, onion, olive oil and remaining lime juice in a bowl, season to taste and toss to combine. Just before serving toss through the coriander.
- Warm tortillas according to packet instructions; fill with ocean trout ceviche, cabbage slaw, rough guacamole and coriander sprigs. Serve with chilli sauce if desired.
*If you don't have a mandolin, thinly slice.