Grilled Pork Chops with Citrus Quinoa Salad
- 4 pork chops, thick cut on the bone
- 100ml Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Soy Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp sake
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 large spring onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- Pepper to taste
- Place pork chops in a large zip lock bag. Add the sauce and sake. Seal and leave to marinade in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad by placing the ingredients into a large bowl and toss gently to mix well. To make the dressing, place all of the ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Heat a grill plate on medium-low heat. Remove the chops from the bag and discard the excess marinade. Place chops on grill and cook on each side for 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- To serve, spoon salad into a serving bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Place the chops on a separate platter and sprinkle with fresh greens to garnish.