Sweet Chilli Chicken Salad
15 minutes plus 1 hour marinating time
Approx. 10 minutes
- 850g chicken tenderloins
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (20ml) Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp (20ml) Kikkoman Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Soy Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small radish, thinly sliced
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup each coriander and mint leaves
- 1/2 fresh lime, to serve
- Combine chicken, garlic, soy and sweet chilli marinade in a flat non-metallic dish. Marinate in fridge for 1 hour, turning once (marinate longer for a richer flavour).
- Preheat a large frypan over medium heat. Remove chicken from dish and pat dry with paper towels to help prevent burning. Spray chicken with olive oil, and cook for 3 minutes each side until cooked through. Cut into thick slices.
- Combine the salad leaves in a salad bowl with the tomatoes, radish, cucumbers, herbs and chicken. Toss gently. Squeeze lime juice over salad and serve immediately.