Stir Fried Fragrant Rice with Spring Vegetables
- 250g Jasmine rice
- 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthways, then sliced crossways
- 1 small carrot, julienne
- 120g French beans, trimmed, then cut into 3cm lengths crossways
- 1 bunch asparagus ends removed, then cut into 3cm lengths crossways
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp. vegetable or rice bran oil
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 tbsp. Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Soy Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 6 spring (green) onions, thinly sliced
- Cook the rice in a saucepan of boiling water according to instructions on the pack. Drain well and set aside.
- Blanch the beans, asparagus, and peas in simmering water for 1 minute, then drain, refresh under cold water and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium/high heat, then add onion and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute, taking care not to burn.
- Add the vegetables and cook for about 2 minutes or until just tender. Add the rice and Roasted Garlic Marinade and heat through.
- Place rice mixture in 4 individual serving bowls and top with coriander leaves and spring onions.