Vegetable Medley Stir Fry
Approx. 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (30mL) vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 spring (green) onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 2 bunches broccolini, stems trimmed, halved lengthways
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80mL) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a non-stick wok over high heat.
- Stir fry the garlic and spring onion for 30 seconds, taking care not to burn. Add the broccolini, snow peas and zucchini and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup (60mL) warm water and stir fry for a further 2 minutes until vegetables are bright green and almost tender. Do not overcook.
- Add the soy sauce and coriander, then stir fry for 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.