Gluten Free Chicken Nibbles with Spinach and Peanut Sauce
Chicken and Spinach
- 4 tbsp. Kikkoman Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp.mirin
- 4 tbsp. ginger juice made by grating ginger and squeezing out the juice
- 1kg free range chicken nibbles
- 4 handfuls washed spinach leaves
- Rice to serve
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- Preheat the oven to 200degC.
- Pour the Kikkoman soy sauce, mirin and ginger juice into a large dish and add the chicken. Mix well and marinate for at least 20 minutes, or overnight.
- Put the marinated chicken in a roasting pan and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until well cooked.
- Turn the chicken nibbles a couple of times as they cook.
- If the chicken looks like it might burn, cover with a piece of foil until done.
- When you are ready to serve, drop the spinach into boiling water for 10 seconds so that it just wilts then drain well.
- Put the spinach on a warm serving platter with the steamed rice. Add the chicken to the platter and dollop with the peanut sauce.
- To make the peanut sauce, pound or grind the peanuts until smooth and stir in the Kikkoman soy sauce and mirin. Thin with a little water if needed.