Hot Sesame Chicken Stir Fry with Sesame, Ginger and Soy
20 minutes, plus marinating time
- 1 chicken breast, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 small mild red chilli, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Sesame, Ginger and Soy Marinade and Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Steamed jasmine rice
- Place the sliced chicken in a bowl and toss with sesame oil. Let marinade for around 20 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over a high flame. Add the marinated chicken strips and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the wok and set aside.
- Add the celery and capsicum to the wok. Then the mushrooms, spring onions, chilli, garlic and snow peas. Stir fry for a minute or two.
- Return chicken back to the wok and Pour in Kikkoman Sesame, Ginger and Soy Sauce. Stir fry for another 3 -4 minutes or until the vegetables soften slightly and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice and topped with toasted sesame seeds.