Sweet Chilli Chicken in Lettuce Cups
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g chicken mince
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons (10mL) fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) Kikkoman Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Soy Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce*
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves, trimmed
- Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok over high heat.
- Add onion and cook until just soft, but not browned. Add the chicken mince, garlic and ginger and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned, breaking up lumps of mince with a fork.
- Add the capsicum and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring frequently. Add the fish sauce, Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Soy marinade and the coriander.
- To serve, spoon the chicken mixture into the lettuce cups, and place on a serving platter. Roll up lettuce to eat with your fingers.
*Tip: You can substitute Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Soy marinade with Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce.
**Pork mince can be used as an alternative to Chicken mince.