Spring Lamb Cutlets, Beans and Baby Tomatoes
5 minutes, plus 1 hour marinating time
Approx. 10 minutes
- 8 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 125g snow pea shoots, coarse stems removed
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 8 truss tomatoes
- Vegetable or olive oil
- Place lamb in a flat, non-metallic dish, pour marinade over, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
- To cook the lamb, heat a grill or barbecue to high heat. Remove the lamb from the marinade, reserving the marinade for basting. Grill or barbecue lamb for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking, basting regularly with the reserved marinade.
- At the same time, coat the tomatoes with a little vegetable oil, place on grill or hotplate, and cook until just starting to soften, turning regularly.
- Place lamb and tomatoes on individual serving plates and serve with French beans.