Hot Smoked Salmon Mixed Leaf Salad with Sweet Soy Dressing
- 200g mixed salad leaves, washed
- 1 cup bean sprouts, roots removed
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 3 spring (green) onions, thinly sliced
- 3 x 150g Hot Smoked Salmon*, broken into bite sized chunks
- 1 medium long red chilli, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 tablespoons (40mL) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce*
- 2 tablespoons (20mL) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon (20mL) mirin
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- To make the Asian dressing, combine all ingredients in a small screw top jar and shake well. Set aside until required.
- Arrange salad leaves on a large platter, or individual plates. Top with bean sprouts, cucumber, green onion and Hot Smoked Salmon chunks.
- Drizzle dressing sparingly over the top.
- Sprinkle with sliced red chilli. Serve with lemon wedges (optional).
Note: Dressing can be made the day before and stored in refrigerator until needed.
*Variation: Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce or Kikkoman Gluten Free Soy Sauce may be substituted if desired.
*Hot Smoked Salmon is available from supermarkets and fishmongers