If desired, add noodles to wok and toss to combine before serving.
Approx. 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 750g lamb fillet or back strap, cut into strips.
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped chilli
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Stir-fry lamb in batches, until browned but not cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onions, capsicum, green onions, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Return meat to wok. Blend in combined stock, sauces and cornflour. Bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.