Mini Meatloaf with Bacon and Sundried Tomato
Approx. 25 minutes
- 500g beef mince
- 1/2 tablespoon (10mL) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Gluten Free Soy Sauce*
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup sage leaves, finely chopped
- 4 bacon rashers, rind removed, each cut into 2 equal pieces
- Olive oil for brushing
- Pre-heat oven to 180 deg.C. Place mince, Kikkoman Gluten Free Soy Sauce onion, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and sage into a bowl and mix well.
- Line 8 x 1 cup capacity greased muffin tins with a piece of bacon, leaving some bacon free to wrap over the top. Fill tins with mince mixture and wrap bacon over the top. Brush with oil and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with a green salad.
*Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce can be used as an alternative to Kikkoman Gluten Free Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce