Tofu, mushrooms and miso combine in this light yet flavoursome soup. Really quick to make!
- 1/2 tablespoon (10mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) Kikkoman Sesame, Ginger & Soy Marinade & Sauce
- 100g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons instant miso soup paste
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 spring (green) onions, finely sliced
- 150g silken firm tofu, drained and cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon mirin
Place vegetable oil and Sesame & Ginger marinade in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes. Combine miso paste and boiling water in a heatproof jug. Mix well. Add to saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Add green onions and tofu. Stir gently until tofu is heated through. Stir in mirin. Serve immediately.