Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Salad
10 minutes, plus 1 hour marinating time.
Approx. 15 minutes
- 4 tbsp. Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp. mirin
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 600g skinned boned salmon fillet
- 3 handfuls baby Cos lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful snow pea sprouts
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Put the Kikkoman soy sauce, mirin and honey into a small saucepan and heat on low, stirring until the honey dissolves. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Place the salmon in a dish and pour the Kikkoman soy sauce mixture over the top. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200degC. Place the salmon in the oven on a roasting pan and cook for about 10 minutes until just cooked through. Occasionally brush the marinade over the salmon as it cooks. Remove the salmon from oven.
- Place the cos lettuce on a serving platter. Put the avocado and tomatoes on top. Gently break the warm salmon into large bite-sized pieces and place it on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle with the sprouts and serve with lemon wedges.