Honey and Soy Stir Fry Beef with Beans
Approx. 15 minutes plus minimum 20 minutes marinating time
- 500g beef stir fry strips
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons (40mL) sesame oil
- ¼ cup (60mL) Kikkoman Honey & Soy Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce*
- 2 tablespoons (40mL) vegetable oil
- 200g snow peas, halved lengthwise
- 200g sugar snap peas, whole
- 4 Spring (green) onions, finely sliced (optional)
- 1 small red chilli, sliced (optional)
- Combine beef strips, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and Honey & Soy Marinade in a flat non-metallic bowl and marinate for 20 minutes (longer for a deeper flavour).
- Drain beef, reserving marinade.
- Heat wok over medium-high and add vegetable oil. Stir fry beef until browned, taking care not to overcook. Add both lots of peas and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. (They should still be crisp).
- Pour reserved marinade over the beef mixture and toss to combine. Place in a large serving bowl, or individual bowls. Top with Spring onions and chilli if desired.
VARIATION: Substitute lamb or chicken.
VARIATION: Can use Teriyaki Marinade and stir fry sauce.