Substitute chicken with beef, add small prawns, bean sprouts, green peas, roasted cashews.
Easy Nasi Goreng
- 1 pkt Kikkoman Rice Inspir-Asian Nasi Goreng
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100g chicken strips
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 4 fresh or canned mini corn
- 2 eggs
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Lime wedges, to serve (optional)
- 1/2 tomato, cut into wedges
- 6-8 cucumber slices
Heat rice according to packet instructions. Add sauce and stir well. Heat oil in a frypan over a high heat. Add chicken and onion cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and corn and cook 2 minutes, tossing occasionally. Add rice and toss to combine. Divide rice between 2 bowls.
Wipe pan with paper towel, lightly oil pan and panfry 2 eggs. Place egg on rice and garnish with coriander. Serve with lime wedges (optional), tomato and cucumber on the side.