Braised Sticky Legs
- 1.5kg chicken drumsticks
- 1 large brown onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 250ml Kikkoman Japanese Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Steamed Asian greens, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160 deg C. Place drumsticks, onion and garlic in a large roasting pan. In a small bowl combine the barbecue sauce and stock then pour over the drumsticks to coat. Cover pan with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Remove pan from oven and place legs on a serving platter. Cover with foil to keep warm. Meanwhile, place remaining cooking juices into a saute pan and reduce liquid for about 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- To serve, arrange steamed greens on a serving platter. Place the drumsticks on top and drizzle with the sauce.