Asian Noodle Soup
Approx. 15 minutes
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 1/2 small Chinese cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch baby bok choy shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons (40mL) Kikkoman Sweet Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons (10mL) fish sauce
- 125g egg noodles cooked
- 1 skinless chicken breast, cooked and finely sliced
- 1 spring (green) onion, finely sliced, to serve
- Combine the stock and cabbage in a large pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer over gentle heat for about 5 minutes, or until tender. Add chopped coriander, shredded baby bok choy, grated ginger, Kikkoman Sweet Soy Sauce and fish sauce and stir gently.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Then divide cooked noodles and chicken among 4 serving bowls.
- Ladle soup mixture over noodles and garnish with sliced spring onion.